Students and parents are invited to attend one of the following REACH Memphis information meetings:
DATE: September 11 or September 12
TIME: 6 p.m.
PLACE: Al-Chymia Shrine Temple (see map)
You will meet REACH Memphis students, alums, parents, staff and volunteers who will share their experiences and tips for success in high school, college and beyond.
WHO CAN APPLY?
You are eligible to apply for REACH Memphis if you are
- Enrolled in the 10th grade in a public high school in Shelby County, Tennessee
- Taking the highest level courses offered in your school (Honors/AP/IB)
- Maintaining a weighted GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Participating in school and/or community volunteer activities
- Responsible and willing to experience independence in different environments
WHEN CAN YOU APPLY?
The 2017 REACH Memphis Application will be LIVE on this website on September 11, 2017.
Head back to this site (www.reachmem.com) on Sept. 11 to begin the application process, access resources to help you and review parts of the application that must be completed online.
In the meantime, you should begin requesting and collecting the different components of your application in advance (See below.)
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
REACH Memphis students experience exciting journeys that put them on the path to bright futures. Students develop life-long friendships, meet influential and successful individuals in many fields and learn skills to become successful leaders in their communities.
The 2017 REACH Memphis Student Application requires the following information: